Monday, October 3, 2011

Learning to Live Fully Today

While we wait to see what the Lord will do next in our lives we continue to live one day at a time. Isn't that what it is really about... we don't know what tomorrow holds so we just live each day to it's fullest. Don't get me wrong I do plan things like meals, my pantry, and schooling but so much just happens and you have to be flexible. It was hard coming back from a state that is void of bill boards and urban sprawl. But friends made it easy to come back to fellowship. Even though we did not find THE house we always get an education that was well worth the trip. It was beautiful too. It was a time to take a deep breath next to my dear husband and appreciate all God has given us. Learn to live fully today because tomorrow has enough worries of it's own. I am sorry that I don't know how to work our camera well enough to take a picture of the beautiful stars at night with the milky way right down the middle but here are a few during the day.

Parks Pond Campground in Clifton Maine

2 comments:

  1. Stacy, HE has got the perfect place in store for you. Its just not ready yet. When you find it, you will see why it was worth the wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Anna, I know He does it is just hard to know when to act and when to wait. I am planning another camping trip for next spring so maybe something will happen then. That's a lot of praying from now until then!

    ReplyDelete