Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Spring Cooking

Back from a short vacation... I really appreciate my small simple kitchen. I also want to share with you one of my favorite sites because she just released her new spring e-cookbook. It is one of the best simply in season cookbooks I have happily stumbled upon. Go here to get your copy at nourishingdays.com Why I like this little cookbook so much is I had tried the winter one with wonderful results and I love recipes that use what I have on hand. Shannon and I have some similar goals for the future so I appreciate the simplicity of using food I could grow myself. I am not much for going to the grocery store or shopping at all for that matter. My goal is to go to a grocery store twice a year to stock up on certain things I find essential. Like toilet paper and baking soda... I can't think of anything else at the moment. Enjoy the rest of spring and God's bounty.

No comments:

Post a Comment