Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The Warmth of Home

We love our little home and it is hard to think about moving in the next year. As I think about the many memories we have here I realize we carry those with us no matter where we go. I have all my wonderful memories from my childhood that I carry with me as I make my own home a nourishing place for my family. Another warm quilt gets added each winter now, pretty colored preserved foods line the pantry shelves as fall approaches, book reading at bedtime, snuggles, and learning where ever we go. I am trying to cherish every moment as each day passes by. Here are some photos to warm your thoughts on a rainy day.
Our sanctuary (excuse the mess at the end of the bed)

Yummy homemade hot cocoa

warm soda bread

A quilt that took 19 years to finish!

waiting to become chili 

No comments:

Post a Comment