Friday, February 11, 2011

"Eating is an Agricultural Act" - Wendell Berry

Ok, maybe I am not normal... I don't know many woman who get so excited about getting the bill for the summer/fall CSA(Community Supported Agriculture). I love organic fresh local food! I am so craving fresh! I know what your thinking "just go to the grocery store you silly and pick-up some food". I am trying not to buy much at the store and live on mostly local grown in-season foods. A personal challenge of sorts. I noticed with this challenge I am so much more grateful for what God gives us in each season. The photo below was a week from last years CSA pick-up. Doesn't that look refreshing.

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited about the spring/summer/fall bounty too! I am looking forward to our CSA share starting up here in a couple of months!

    ReplyDelete