Monday, April 11, 2011

Cherish every moment

This post isn't really profound or greatly informational but it is a reminder to enjoy all that God has blessed you with in your life. Still reading the book "One Thousand Gifts: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are" by Ann Voskamp... have been trying to finish it for months and I am having a hard time picking it back up. I find it an emotional read and I don't like to cry. But I did make it to the part where she starts to write down 1000 things she is grateful for. Now that is something we can all do and the lists will all look very different. Why don't you start today! Here are a few photos of somethings I am truly grateful for in my life.
Moments to enjoy God's creation together

colorful food

farm fresh eggs in many colors

for a husband who shares in my dreams

family adventures
For my beautiful children

No comments:

Post a Comment